-Leadership Excellence in Organizations
-Human Resource Management
-Strategic Human Resource Management
-Tracking of Children of Age Group 0-14 Years under 'Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan' in Bihar
-Evaluation of 'Skill Development of Group D Employees' in Bihar
1. Verma J., & Verma, R. (2014). Evaluating Social Marketing Programme Implementation Using Service Dominant Logic Framework: A Study of Service Innovation in Sarva Shiksha Abhiayn in E book of ANVESH, Doctoral Conference, Institute of Management Nirma University (Forthcoming).
2. Verma J., & Verma, R. (2013). The impact of knowledge sharing on firm performance: an empirical investigation of information technology firms. International Journal of Business Competition and Growth, Vol. 3, No.1((ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)).
3. Brahmabhatt A. C., & Verma J. (2012). The Role of Organizational Cynicism as moderator on Knowledge Sharing and Job Outcomes among Cross Functional Team Members. Nirma University Journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol. 6, Nos. 3/4 (ISSN 2249-5630).
4. Verma, R., & Verma, J. (2012). The role of Motivation as a Moderator of the Job Demand-Burnout-Performance Relationship among Service Employees in a Social Marketing Campaign, Decision, Vol. 39, No. 3 (ISSN 0304-0941).
5. Verma, J. (2012). Strategic Human Resource Management: A Choice or Compulsion. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 4, No. 3 (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)).
6. Verma, J., & Verma, R. (2011). The Role of Contextual Variables in Successful Post-Merger Integration: a Review and Future Directions. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 3, No. 6. (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online).
1. Jyoti Verma (2013), “Antecedents of Knowledge Sharing: An Empirical Investigation of Information Technology Firms” in Pan IIM World Management Conference on ‘Emerging Issues in Management’ held during 30th May, 2013 to 1st June, 2013, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa.
2. Jyoti Verma, Anamika Sinha (2012), “An Examination of Cross Functional Teams towards Knowledge Sharing” in the 12th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) 2102 held at the Department of management Studies, IISc, Bangalore on 16th – 17th November, 2012.
3. Jyoti Verma (2012), “The Antecedents and Consequents of Knowledge Sharing for Cross Functional Teams: A Review” in ANVESH 2012 (Doctoral Colloquium) held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad from 6th – 7th April, 2012.
4. Jyoti Verma. (2012), “A Study of Knowledge Sharing in Cross Functional Teams” in the 5th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium held at IIM, Ahmedabad on 7th – 8th January, 2012.
5. Jyoti Verma, A. C. Brahmabhatt (2012), “The Role of Organizational Cynicism as moderator on Knowledge Sharing and Job Outcomes among Cross Functional Team Members” in the 15th Nirma International Conference on Management (NICOM) held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad from 5th – 7th January, 2012. Published in ISBN- 978-93-81361-73-3.
6. Jyoti Verma. (2012), “A Study of Knowledge Sharing in Cross Functional Teams” received Second Prize in the Research Proposal Contest to be held under the aegis of Yale-Great Lakes 6th International Research Conference on Wednesday, 28 December 2011 at Institute of Management, Great Lakes, Chennai.
7. Rajeev Verma, Jyoti Verma (2011), “Understanding Moderating Role of Motivation in the Demand Burnout Performance Relationship among Frontline Employees in a Service Delivery Role” in 6th International Conference organized by Yale-Great Lakes Centre for Management Research in Chennai on 28th December 2011.
8. Jyoti Verma, (2011), “Understanding moderating role of intrinsic motivation on the burnout process: A Study of frontline employees in implementing total sanitation campaign” in NAOP-2011 held at IRMA from 12th to 14th Dec, 2011.
9. Jyoti Verma & Rajeev Verma (2011), “Evaluating Social marketing Programme Implementation Using Service Dominant Logic Framework: A Study of Service innovation in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” Received First Prize in ANVESH- Doctoral Research Conference in Management held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 1st and 2nd April, 2011.
10. Sameer Pingle, Jyoti Verma & Shrabani B. Bhattacherjee (2011), “Missing Links in Performance Appraisal- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow” in GNU-FMA International Conference on Emerging Management Perspectives (GCeMP-2011) held at Ganpat University, Mehsana from 24th to 26th February, 2011.
11. Jyoti Verma & Rajeev Verma (2011), “The Role of Customer Orientation as a Moderator of the Job Demand–Burnout–Performance Relationship: A Study of Service Organizations in Augmenting Organizational Capabilities” Received First Prize (student category) in the 14th Nirma International Conference on Management (NICOM) held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad 6th – 8th January, 2011. Published in 'Managing in Turbulent Times (Enterprise Initiatives and Technological Implications)', ISBN: 978-93-80697-45-1.
12. Rajeev Verma, Jyoti Verma (2010), “ The Role of Motivation as a Moderator of the Job Demand–Burnout–Performance Relationship: A Study of Community Catalysers in Implementing Social Marketing Programmes in India" Received Best Paper Award in the First International Marketing Conference (MARCON 2010) held at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta, December 27th- 29th, 2010.
13. Jyoti Verma, Rajeev Verma (2010), “Effective Human Resource Management: A Critical Success Factor for the Sustainability of Micro Financial Institutions”, presented at EREC'10, IIM Indore, 14th – 17th May 2010.