Students’ Guidance Centre
Students Guidance Centre is an initiative of CIMP for the upliftment of needy students in Bihar. Studies have found that many meritorious students among the SC/ST/OBC communities are able to fare better through support. Students Guidance Centre aims to be a catalyst in bringing about a radical change in the social and educational profile of Bihar by promoting and developing the competencies among the state’s socially backward students. This project has been formulated to showcase Bihar as an outstanding state in educational reforms in the country.
1. To identify bright students from SC/ST and other backward classes aspiring for admission to IIMs and other national institutes of management. 2. To provide these students free-of-cost, necessary entrance exam training, counselling and personality development inputs in a professional manner to equip them better to compete in examinations including CAT and subsequent interview processes.
Facilities available to students free of cost:
● CAT Preparation Material (Concept books and Work books) ● One Monthly Magazine per student (related to Management)
● Online and Offline Tests ● Personality Improvement sessions ● Extempore Practice Sessions ● Basic classes of English, Maths and DI for Weak Students ● English communication sessions for weak students ● Separate Class Room:(Air- Conditioned)
● Computer Lab: (Air- Conditioned) ● Internet Facility ● One Computer system for every two students ● Separate Computer sessions for Weak Students ● Online Examination (For written test Practice)
● Library: (Air- Conditioned) ● More than 200 books available for written test Preparation ● More than 200 books available only for GD & PI ● Novels, Magazines and News-papers
● Canteen Facility.
A Beautiful Mind
CIMP has started “A Beautiful Mind”, a project for development of society through educating children from slums around the city. The mission is to empower and nurture individuals, who in turn would contribute to the development of the state. It is also an effort to mobilise more support for education to children from slums around the city, focusing on basic education for them and providing a better future.
The objective of the project is:
(a) To sensitise the students of CIMP to become a part of the effort in providing better education and healthcare facilities to the underprivileged children of the city
(b) To contribute towards the development of the state which provides them opportunities in life.The interaction between the children and the students of CIMP has helped the students of CIMP develop their own potential and inculcate humane outlook towards the lesser privileged in the society.
Grooming some of the finest brains of future authenticates the project “A Beautiful Mind”. It has been providing quality education to these children, as education is the key to overcome poverty in a single generation and is imperative in creating a future for the underprivileged section, thereby adding to the progress of the state of Bihar and nation at large.