Located in the heart of the city of Patna, the campus is entirely Wi-Fi enabled. All classrooms and conference rooms are air-conditioned and are equipped with LCD screens and projectors to stimulate learning and interaction. In addition to the classrooms, the institute has a library, an auditorium, a computer centre, faculty rooms and on-campus hostel facility for students. Institute also has a Badminton Court, Table Tennis and Gym facilities in-house.
The state-of-the-art Library Resource Centre (LRC) is at the heart of CIMP's teaching, learning, training and research activities. The library has the facility to access e-resources from Harvard Business Publishing, an independent unit of Harvard Business School and INDEST-AICTE Consortium, jointly established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and IIT Delhi. The library stocks more than 8,400 books, 115 print journals, 18 newspapers, 350 government publications, 852 Harvard classic collections, 350 handbooks and non-book materials, including 581 CDs received with books, 100 videos and 231 audio collections. Students can access more than 3,450 full text journal titles such as EBSCO and Emerald Insight, from the comfort of their hostel rooms.
The library also subscribes to business databases such as PROWESS, IAS, IBID, EndNotes and latest statistical software like AMOS and Clementine.
The LRC is fully automated using International Library Management Software i.e., VTLS. The modern digital library provides user-centric services like self-automated circulation, RFID security system, periodical service, reference service, user orientation, document delivery service, new arrival service, current content, WebOpac, online reservation service, bibliographic service, photocopy, printing and scanning, study rooms, library lab, virtual reference service and timely expert support to the users.
Information Technology (IT) is an integral part of any leading management institute. Therefore, IT and e-enablement at the campus is a vital component of CIMP's focus towards excellence. CIMP's strategy provides visibility of services and assets, control of information and systems and automation of tasks and processes. The IT wing of CIMP is committed to transform from Information Technology to Impeccable Technology.
● A well-equipped and state-of-the-art computer lab with latest hardware (multimedia computers, network printers and other leading accessories) and software specifications having uninterrupted Wi-Fi/ LAN connectivity round-the-clock
● High-speed new Wi-Fi broadband (4 MBPS) connectivity from RailTel, has been installed in addition to a backup BSNL broadband connectivity
● Secure firewall throughout the entire network
● Real-time implementation of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) system, a technology that incorporates the use of electromagnetic/ electrostatic coupling in the radio frequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum to uniquely identify all the books – a path-breaking technological asset of its kind in India.
● Successful connectivity of the campus with world-class online databases of over 25,000 company reports through CMIE Prowess & Industry Analysis Services (IAS) and EBSCO.
● Licensed version of leading statistical software like SPSS 18, AMOS 18, PASW 13 (Clementine).
● In-house development and successful implementation of e-examination software – especially suited for global awareness.
In addition, Harvard Business School online courses on Information Technology have been launched.
The 300-seater auditorium is the pride of CIMP. The hub of all co-curricular activities, the auditorium has hosted eminent personalities, including the Honorable Vice-President of India, UID chairman Nandan Nilekani, musical maestro Pandit Ulhas Kashalkar and the likes. All seminars, industry interface, cultural programmes and the annual convocation are held in the auditorium.
CIMP envisages moving to its new campus very soon. The Government of Bihar has allotted 10 acres of land to CIMP for building a state-of-the-art academic cum residential campus in Mithapur, which is 4 kms away from Patna airport and 1.5 kms away from Patna railway station. The construction of the new campus is already underway and is expected to be operational by 2014.
CIMP proposes to start a post graduate programme in Agri-Business Management in the new campus. The new campus will also have an International Management Education Centre with outreach campuses in other countries, such as Fiji and Mauritius.