Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Security for Managers, Introduction to Databases, Software Engineering, Web Development, E-Business Models
A. Conference Presentations and Proceedings
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). A Boosted SVM based Sentiment Analysis Approach for Online Opinionated Text. International Conference on Reliable and Convergent Systems (RACS 2013). Montreal, QC, Canada. October 1-4, 2013
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). Sentiment Analysis Using Self Organizing Maps. Knowledge and Information Management Conference (KIM2013) Meriden, UK. June 4-5, 2013.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). A Comparative Study of Feature Selection and Machine Learning Techniques for Sentiment Analysis. Research in Applied Computation Symposium (ACM RACS 2012). Uni. of Texas, San Antonio, Texas, USA. October 23-26, 2012.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). An Artificial Neural Network Based Approach for Sentiment Analysis of Opinionated Text. Research in Applied Computation Symposium (ACM RACS 2012). University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas, USA. October 23-26, 2012.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2011). Agile or Plan-Driven: Software Development Methodology Selection Using Personality Traits of Developers. Proceedings of the UNIRAZAK's 2011 International Research Conference and Colloquium. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ray, S., & Sharma, A. (2011). A Collaborative Filtering Based Approach for Recommending Elective Courses. 5th International Conference on Information Systems, Technology and Management (ICISTM-2011). Gurgaon, India.
- Sharma, A., & Totawar, A. K. (2010). HR 2.0: Leveraging Social Media for Employment Engagement. International Conference & Colloquium' 2010. Indore, India.
- Singh, A. N., & Sharma, A. (2010). The Impact of ICT on E-Governance Adoption and Acceptance. Excellence in Research and Education Conference (EREC’10). Indore, India.
- Sharma, A., & Dhir, R. (2009). A Wordsets based Document Clustering Algorithm for Large Datasets. IEEE International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2CS09). New Delhi, India.
B. Research Journals
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2015). Mining Marketing Intelligence from Online Reviews Using Sentiment Analysis. International Journal of Intercultural Information Management (2015)
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). A Boosted SVM based Ensemble Classifier for Sentiment Analysis of Online Reviews. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review, 13(4), 43-52. Doi: 10.1145/2577554.2577560
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). Sentiment Analysis: A Review of the State of the Art, Challenges and Future Research Directions. Knowledge and Information Systems (Under Second Revision).
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). A Document-level Sentiment Analysis Approach using Artificial Neural Network and Sentiment Lexicons. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review, 12(4), 67-75. Doi: 10.1145/2432546.2432552
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). Performance Investigation of Feature Selection Methods and Sentiment Lexicons for Sentiment Analysis. IJCA Special Issue on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies for HPC Applications (3), 15-20.
- Prajapati, M., & Sharma, A. (2012). Role of Web 2.0 in E-Governance. Indore Management Journal Special Issue. Refereed proceedings of 4th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education.
- Sharma, A., & Panigrahi, P. K. (2012). A Review of Financial Accounting Fraud Detection based on Data Mining Techniques. International Journal of Computer Applications, 39(1):37-47, February 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Sharma, A., & Panigrahi, P. K. (2011). A Neural Network based Approach for Predicting Customer Churn in Cellular Network Services. International Journal of Computer Applications, 27(11), August 2011. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Government of Bihar project – “Tracking of children of age group 0-14 years under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)” - This evaluation study tracks the population of 6-14 years children, their enrolment in different schools (including private schools), enrolment in special training centers, actual out of school children, dropout children, migratory children, children with special needs (CWSN) etc. (Current Status- Project Completed)
- Government of Bihar project – “Investigation of depth of hand pumps andstatus of toilets in primary and upper primary schools in Bihar” - This evaluation study is a third party evaluation to investigate the depth of hand pumps installed in schools’ premises, quality of water and status of toilets in 3500 schools of Bihar (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of India project- “Sample Survey of Expenditure Sensitive Constituencies in Bihar”- This study identified the nature of inducement in the expenditure sensitive constituencies of Bihar and the driving factors responsible for the contrived voter turnout. This study also identified the reasons behind the low and high voter turnout during General Elections 2014. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Physical Verification of Rice Mills in Bihar”- The objective of this project is to physically verify the rice mills established under the State Industrial Incentive Policy 2011. A significant part of this project involved accounting audit and financial analysis of 98 firms. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Mid Term Evaluation of Agro-forestry schemes-Poplar and Other Species”- The objective of this project is to perform scientific monitoring and periodical evaluations of different Agro-Forestry schemes started by Department of Environment and Forest, Government of Bihar. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Social Impact Assessment study for Improvement and Upgradation of State Highway-78”- This research study is being conducted with the objective of assessing the impact of State Highway-78 development project on the local population and for redressing the grievances, if any, arising out of road construction and land acquisition. (Current Status- Completed)
Management Development Programme for training of Child Development
Project Officers (CDPOs) of Department of Integrated Child Development
Services (ICDS), Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for DSPs of Department of Police,
Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for officers of Department of Post,
Government of India
Management Development Programme for GMs of Department of Industries,
Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for officers of Bihar Education Project
Management Development Programme for officers of LIC India
Management Development Programme for Officers of RMSA Kerala