Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Security for Managers, Introduction to Databases, Software Engineering, Web Development, E-Business Models
A. Research Journals
- Sharma, A., Koohang, A., Rana, N. P., Abed S. S., Dwivedi, Y. K. (2022) Intellectual and Conceptual Structure of Journal of Computer Information Systems. Journal of Computer Information Systems, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08874417.2021.2021114. (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-1 Category)
- Goel, P., Parayitam, S., Sharma, A., Rana, N. P., & Dwivedi, Y. K. (2022). A moderated mediation model for e-impulse buying tendency, customer satisfaction and intention to continue e-shopping. Journal of Business Research, 142, 1–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2021.12.041 (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-3 Category)
- Goel, P., Garg, A., Sharma, A., & Rana, N. P. (2021). I won’t touch money because it is dirty: Examining customer’s loyalty toward M-payment. International Journal of Bank Marketing, ahead-of-print (ahead-of-print). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJBM-06-2021-0272 (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-1 Category)
- Nunkoo, R., Sharma, A., Rana, N. P., Dwivedi, Y. K., & Sunnassee, V. A. (2021). Advancing sustainable development goals through interdisciplinarity in sustainable tourism research. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 1–25. https://doi.org/10.1080/09669582.2021.2004416 (Ranked in ABDC-A* and CABS-3 Category)
- Baker, H. K., Kumar, S., Goyal, K., & Sharma, A. (2021). International review of financial analysis: A retrospective evaluation between 1992 and 2020. International Review of Financial Analysis, 101946. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.irfa.2021.101946 (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-3 Category)
- Chatterjee, S., Rana, N. P., Khorana, S., Mikalef, P., & Sharma, A. (2021). Assessing Organizational Users’ Intentions and Behavior to AI Integrated CRM Systems: A Meta-UTAUT Approach. Information Systems Frontiers. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10796-021-10181-1 (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-3 Category)
- Chatterjee, S., Rana, N. P., Tamilmani, K., & Sharma, A. (2021). The effect of AI-based CRM on organization performance and competitive advantage: An empirical analysis in the B2B context. Industrial Marketing Management, 97, 205–219 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2021.07.013 (Ranked in ABDC-A* and CABS-3 Category)
- Sharma, N., Goel, P., Sharma, A., (2021). I Can Live Without Banks, But Not Without Banking: Role of Trust on Loyalty and Evangelism. International Journal of Electronic Government Research, 17 (3). (Ranked in ABDC-C Category)
- Sharma, A., Nunkoo, R., Rana, N. P., & Dwivedi, Y. K. (2021). On the intellectual structure and influence of tourism social science research. Annals of Tourism Research, 103142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2021.103142 (Ranked in ABDC-A* and CABS-4 Category)
- Sharma, A., Rana, N. P., & Nunkoo, R. (2021). Fifty years of information management research: A conceptual structure analysis using structural topic modeling. International Journal of Information Management, 58, 102316. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2021.102316 (Ranked in ABDC-A* and CABS-2 Category)
- Singh, S., Dhir, S., Das, V. M., & Sharma, A. (2020). Bibliometric overview of the Technological Forecasting and Social Change journal: Analysis from 1970 to 2018. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 154, 119963. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.119963 (Ranked in ABDC-A and CABS-3 Category)
- Singh, S., Dhir, S., Gupta, A., Das, V. M., & Sharma, A. (2021). Antecedents of innovation implementation: A review of the literature with meta-analysis. Foresight, 23(3), 273–298. https://doi.org/10.1108/FS-03-2020-0021 (Ranked in ABDC-C Category)
- Singh, S., Dhir, S., Das, V.M., & Sharma. A. Analyzing Institutional Factors Influencing the National Innovation System. Strategic Change. (Accepted) (Journal listed in ABDC-C Ranking)
- Singh, S., Sinha, S., Mukunda Das, V. and Sharma, A. (2019). A framework for linking entrepreneurial ecosystem with institutional factors: a modified total interpretive structural modelling approach. J. Global Business Advancement, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 382–404. (Journal listed in Scopus)
- Sharma, A., & Sharma, A. (2018). Introducing Investor Relations as a Subject in the MBA Curriculum: A Proposal for the Improvement of Business School Curricula. Journal of Organizational Behavior Education, 11, 119-128. (Journal listed in ABDC-C Ranking)
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2015). Mining Marketing Intelligence from Online Reviews Using Sentiment Analysis. International Journal of Intercultural Information Management (2015)
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). A Boosted SVM-based Ensemble Classifier for Sentiment Analysis of Online Reviews. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review, 13(4), 43-52. Doi: 10.1145/2577554.2577560
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). Sentiment Analysis: A Review of the State of the Art, Challenges and Future Research Directions. Knowledge and Information Systems (Under Second Revision).
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). A Document-level Sentiment Analysis Approach using Artificial Neural Network and Sentiment Lexicons. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review, 12(4), 67-75. Doi: 10.1145/2432546.2432552
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). Performance Investigation of Feature Selection Methods and Sentiment Lexicons for Sentiment Analysis. IJCA Special Issue on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies for HPC Applications (3), 15-20.
- Prajapati, M., & Sharma, A. (2012). Role of Web 2.0 in E-Governance. Indore Management Journal Special Issue. Refereed proceedings of 4th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education.
- Sharma, A., & Panigrahi, P. K. (2012). A Review of Financial Accounting Fraud Detection based on Data Mining Techniques. International Journal of Computer Applications, 39(1):37-47, February 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Sharma, A., & Panigrahi, P. K. (2011). A Neural Network-based Approach for Predicting Customer Churn in Cellular Network Services. International Journal of Computer Applications, 27(11), August 2011. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
B. Conference Presentations and Proceedings
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). A Boosted SVM based Sentiment Analysis Approach for Online Opinionated Text. International Conference on Reliable and Convergent Systems (RACS 2013). Montreal, QC, Canada. October 1-4, 2013
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2013). Sentiment Analysis Using Self Organizing Maps. Knowledge and Information Management Conference (KIM2013) Meriden, UK. June 4-5, 2013.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). A Comparative Study of Feature Selection and Machine Learning Techniques for Sentiment Analysis. Research in Applied Computation Symposium (ACM RACS 2012). Uni. of Texas, San Antonio, Texas, USA. October 23-26, 2012.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2012). An Artificial Neural Network Based Approach for Sentiment Analysis of Opinionated Text. Research in Applied Computation Symposium (ACM RACS 2012). University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas, USA. October 23-26, 2012.
- Sharma, A., & Dey, S. (2011). Agile or Plan-Driven: Software Development Methodology Selection Using Personality Traits of Developers. Proceedings of the UNIRAZAK's 2011 International Research Conference and Colloquium. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ray, S., & Sharma, A. (2011). A Collaborative Filtering Based Approach for Recommending Elective Courses. 5th International Conference on Information Systems, Technology and Management (ICISTM-2011). Gurgaon, India.
- Sharma, A., & Totawar, A. K. (2010). HR 2.0: Leveraging Social Media for Employment Engagement. International Conference & Colloquium' 2010. Indore, India.
- Singh, A. N., & Sharma, A. (2010). The Impact of ICT on E-Governance Adoption and Acceptance. Excellence in Research and Education Conference (EREC’10). Indore, India.
- Sharma, A., & Dhir, R. (2009). A Word sets based Document Clustering Algorithm for Large Datasets. IEEE International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2CS09). New Delhi, India.
- Government of Bihar project – “Tracking of children of age group 0-14 years under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)” - This evaluation study tracks the population of 6-14 years children, their enrolment in different schools (including private schools), enrolment in special training centers, actual out of school children, dropout children, migratory children, children with special needs (CWSN) etc. (Current Status- Project Completed)
- Government of Bihar project – “Investigation of depth of hand pumps andstatus of toilets in primary and upper primary schools in Bihar” - This evaluation study is a third party evaluation to investigate the depth of hand pumps installed in schools’ premises, quality of water and status of toilets in 3500 schools of Bihar (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of India project- “Sample Survey of Expenditure Sensitive Constituencies in Bihar”- This study identified the nature of inducement in the expenditure sensitive constituencies of Bihar and the driving factors responsible for the contrived voter turnout. This study also identified the reasons behind the low and high voter turnout during General Elections 2014. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Physical Verification of Rice Mills in Bihar”- The objective of this project is to physically verify the rice mills established under the State Industrial Incentive Policy 2011. A significant part of this project involved accounting audit and financial analysis of 98 firms. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Mid Term Evaluation of Agro-forestry schemes-Poplar and Other Species”- The objective of this project is to perform scientific monitoring and periodical evaluations of different Agro-Forestry schemes started by Department of Environment and Forest, Government of Bihar. (Current Status- Completed)
- Government of Bihar project-“Social Impact Assessment study for Improvement and Upgradation of State Highway-78”- This research study is being conducted with the objective of assessing the impact of State Highway-78 development project on the local population and for redressing the grievances, if any, arising out of road construction and land acquisition. (Current Status- Completed)
Management Development Programme for training of Child Development
Project Officers (CDPOs) of Department of Integrated Child Development
Services (ICDS), Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for DSPs of Department of Police,
Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for officers of Department of Post,
Government of India
Management Development Programme for GMs of Department of Industries,
Government of Bihar
Management Development Programme for officers of Bihar Education Project
Management Development Programme for officers of LIC India
Management Development Programme for Officers of RMSA Kerala