Leadership Excellence in Organizations, Human Resource Management, Managing Organizational Change and Development, Strategic Human Resource Management, Research Methodology, General Management
Published Articles / Book Chapters / Book Review
- Jyoti Verma (2018) Role of Leadership Style on Corporate Entrepreneurship and Firm Innovativeness: Learnings from Startups in Emerging Markets in Business Governance and Society- Analysing Shifts, Conflicts and Challenges, Palgrave Macmillan, NY, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-94613-9
- Jyoti Verma (2017)Innovation in the Provision of Medical Services in India, in Start-Up Enterprises and Contemporary Innovation Strategies in the Global Marketplace, published by IGI Global, USA, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-4831-7.
- Verma, J., & Bhattacherjee, S. B. (2016). Medical Tourism in India: Position and Statistics, Journal of Indian Management Research and Practice. National Research Conference Special Issue (on “Business Management and Information Technology”) organized by MIT School of Management, Pune.
- Verma, J., & Sinha, A. (2016). Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Functional Teams and its Antecedents: Role of Mutual Trust as a Moderator. Journal of Information and Knowledge Management, Vol. 15, No. 3, (doi.org/10.1142/S0219649216500337).
- Pingle, S. S., Verma, J., & Bhattacherjee, S. B. (2015). Missing Links in Performance Appraisal: A Conceptual Study. International Journal of Advance Research in Management and Social Sciences. Vol. 4, No. 6 (ISSN 2278-6236)
- Verma J., & Verma, R. (2014). Evaluating Social Marketing Programme Implementation Using Service Dominant Logic Framework: A Study of Service Innovation in Sarva Shiksha Abhiayn in ‘Trends in Management Research’, Proceedings of Doctoral Conference in Management, ANVESH-2014, Institute of Management, Nirma University (ISBN-978-81-923049-1-5).
- Verma J., & Verma, R. (2013). The impact of knowledge sharing on firm performance: an empirical investigation of information technology firms. International Journal of Business Competition and Growth, Vol. 3, No. 1((ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)). (http://www.inderscienceonline.com/doi/abs/10.1504/IJBCG.2013.051641)
- Brahmabhatt A. C., & Verma J. (2012). The Role of Organizational Cynicism as moderator on Knowledge Sharing and Job Outcomes among Cross Functional Team Members. Nirma University Journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol. 6, Nos. 3/4 (ISSN 2249-5630).
- Verma, R., & Verma, J. (2012). The role of motivation as a moderator of the job demand–burnout–performance relationship among service employees in a social marketing campaign, EBSCO. AN 87340151, Vol. 39, No. 3, 2012, Decision: Journal of IIM Calcutta ISSN 0304-0941
- Verma, J. (2012). Strategic Human Resource Management: A Choice or Compulsion. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 4, No. 3 (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)).
- Verma, J., & Verma, R. (2011). The Role of Contextual Variables in Successful Post-Merger Integration: a Review and Future Directions. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 3, No. 6. (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online).
B. Honours and Awards
- Received ‘First Prize’ (OB & HR category) in the 12th Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) 2012 held at the Department of Management Studies, IISc, Bangalore on 16th – 17th November, 2012.
- Received ‘Second Prize’ in the Research Proposal Contest, held under the aegis of Yale-Great Lakes 6th International Research Conference on Wednesday, 28 December 2011 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- Received ‘Best Paper Award’ in the First International Marketing Conference (MARCON 2010) held at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta, December 27th- 29th, 2010.
- Received ‘First Prize’ (student category) in the 14th Nirma International Conference on Management (NICOM) held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 6th – 8th January, 2011.
- Worked as Principle Coordinator (March 2018-September 2018) in the project, ‘Media Tracking on Child Marriage and Dowry in Bihar’ under anti child marriage and dowry campaign launched by honourable Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar on October 2nd, 2017.
- Worked as Project Coordinator (July 2015- December 2015) in project titled, “Physical Verification of Rice Mills of Bihar”.
- Worked as Project Coordinator (February 2015-September 2015) in project titled, “Investigation of Depth of Hand Pumps in Primary and Upper Primary Schools in Bihar” under Mid-Day Meal Scheme.
- Worked as Project Coordinator (October 2013 - March 2014) in project titled “Evaluation of Skill Development of Group-D Employees in Bihar”, CIMP, Patna.
- Worked as Project Coordinator (December 2013 - April 2014) in project titled “Tracking of Children of Age Group 0-14 Years under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” , CIMP, Patna.
- Conducted sessions on Conflict and Negotiations, Conversational and Moral Leadership, Making Teams Effective and Personality Development for Administrative Officers and Assistant Administrative Officers, LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India) .
- Conducted sessions on effective communication and team building for Administrative Officers and Assistant Administrative Officers, LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India).
- Conducted sessions on leadership potential and skills, team building andstress management for Inspector and Assistant Superintendent in Dept. of Post, Bihar.
- Conducted sessions on leadership potential and skills and team building for Govt. School Principals and Headmasters, Bihar
- Conducted sessions on leadership and team building for senior managers of SJVN (joint venture between Himachal Pradesh Govt. and Govt. of India) a CPSU.
- Conducted 2 sessions on Functions of HRM, Assessment Centres andDevelopment Centres and HR Scorecard for HR professionals working in different Public Sector Firms, Bihar.
- Conducted 4 sessions on “Leadership Excellence in Organizations” in Management Development Programme scheduled for DSPs, Bihar Police.
- Conducted sessions on stakeholders and social responsibility, motivation, emotional intelligence, project progress and impact, commitment and administrative ethics and leadership potential and skills for ICDS- DPOs & CDPOs in Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (January 2014 – July 2014)
Appointed as the member, Board of Studies, Department of BBA, Patna Women’s College, Patna, Bihar in 2018.