Micro Organization Behaviour, Macro Organization Behaviour
A. Papers Presented
- Kumar, R. (2010). “Innovating for Poor: Product innovation and organisational characteristics in microfinance organisations” in “International conference & colloquium on excellence in research and education” in IIM Indore in 14-17 May, 2010.
- Kumar, R. (2011). “Leadership concept and context: A comparison of India and the west” in International conference “Exploring leadership and learning theories in Asia”, in University Sans Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia, in 15-17 Feb, 2011.
- Kumar, R. (2011). “Innovating for Poor: Product innovation andorganisational characteristics in microfinance organisations” in “4 th Doctoral Colloquium in IIM Ahmadabad” in 3-4 Jan, 2011.
- Kumar, R. (2012). “International Aid: Issues and Consequences” in “XXI Annual Convention” of the National Academy of Psychology (NAOP), IRMA, Anand, Gujarat, 12-14 Dec, 2012.
- Kumar, R. (2015). “Managing Financial Resources: Survival Strategies on Indian NGOs”, in conference of “4th Biennial Indian Academy of Management Conference” to be held at IIM Lucknow Noida Campus in 11-13 Dec, 2015.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Mehta, Madhavi (2013). Indian Leadership: Concept and Context In Culture and Gender in Leadership, (Eds.) James Rajasekar and Loo See Beh, London: Palgrave Macmillan.
C. Teaching Case
- “Organisational Growth: Case of DAge and its Evolution” has been being included in IRMA Teaching Course curriculum as a teaching case in the subject, “Understanding Organisation”.
Monitoring of agriculture development schemes implemented during 2011-12, 2012-13 in Bihar.
MDP Sessions on:
- Self and Role Clarity
- Perception and Attitude
- Inter-Personal Relationship