Marketing (Consumer Behaviour, Retail
- Verma, R., Kothapalli, G.K.M. and Kumari, R. (2020), "B2B or B2C dilemma in maintenance industry: UrbanKare", Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 10 No. 4. https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-12-2019-0328
- Kothapalli,G. K. M. (2012). RECOVQUAL: An Instrument to Measure the Quality of ServiceRecovery. Dimensions: InternationalManagement Journal of IBS Business School Mumbai, 3(1), 44-55. [Paperpresented at the seventh SIMSR Asia Marketing Conference, organised by K JSomaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research at Mumbai (Jan. 6-7,2012)].
- Kothapalli, G. K. M. (2011). Lemon Tree Hotels: Redefining Hospitality. IMT Case Journal, 2(1), 25-35. [Case presented at the second International Case Conference organised by IMT Nagpur and Case Research Society of India at Goa (Nov. 3-5, 2011)].
- Das Gupta K., & Murthy G. K. (2008). Culture, Tradition and Values in the Emerging Global Order: An Indian Insight. In Nayak, Amar K. J. R. & Jomon, M. G. (Eds.), India in the Emerging Global Order (pp. 315-326). New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Education. [Paper presented at the fifth Annual International Conference of the Academy of International Business – India, organised by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (January 29 – 31, 2007)].
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA): Land acquisition for the construction of approach road-cum-high level bridge over the river Kareh in Darbhanga district (client: Bihar Rajya Pul Nirman Nigam Ltd.; completed: May 2017)
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA): Land acquisition for the construction of Rajgir Bypass Road in Nalanda district (client: Road Construction Department, Government of Bihar; completed: March 2016)
- Organised and taught in the MDP on “Entrepreneurship Development” for the Dept. of Industries, Govt. of Bihar (under Chief Minister SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme) [100 Participants; Jul. 16 – Aug. 18, 2018; Patna]
- Organised the MDP on “Communication and Leadership” for LIC of India, East Central Zone (Administrative Officers and Asst. Administrative Officers) [75 Participants; Feb. 16 – 28, 2018; Patna]
- Organised the MDP on “Skill Development” (covering Accounting and Financial Management, Procurement, Communication, and Motivation) for Bihar Education Project Council (Sr. Auditors, Accounts Officers, Accounts Assistants and other Grade-III Employees) [537 Participants; Dec. 19, 2017 – Feb. 13, 2018; Patna]
- Organised the MDP on “Skill Development” for District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), Nalanda (Teacher Trainees) [30 Participants; June 2, 2017; Patna]
- Organised the MDP on “School Standards and Evaluation” for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Kerala (Deputy Directors of Education & District Education Officers) [35 Participants; Nov. 22-23, 2016; Thiruvananthapuram]
- Organised the MDP on “Entrepreneurship Development” for the Dept. of Industries, Govt. of Bihar (General Managers of District Industries Centres) [38 Participants; Sep. 27 – Oct. 4, 2016; Patna]
- Taught in the MDP on “Marketing” for Stone India Ltd. (part of the Duncan Goenka Group) [60 Participants; May 24 - Jun. 4, 2007; Bhubaneswar]
- Taught in the MDP on “Marketing & CRM” for India Post (Govt. of India) [30 Participants; Mar. 20 - 24, 2007; Bhubaneswar]
- Taught in the MDP on “Marketing” for Small Industries Service Institute (SISI), Orissa [30 Participants; June 20 - 24, 2005; Bhubaneswar]